8/6/2023 The Party is Over!
It's with a little sadness that we departed the Big Horn Mountains today. We took the CanAm into Buffalo WY for a quick bath and tucked it away in storage. We were in the Mountains for 4 weeks and the time just FLEW by.
We leave with lots of great memories.......
- numerous picnic lunches in some incredibly scenic locations.
- enjoyed live music at Ten Sleep Brewery along with a couple of visits with picnic lunches.
- our friend Jean came for a visit. Always a special treat when we get together.
- enjoyed an afternoon watching a Polo match in Big Horn WY.
- Patricia spent a number of Wednesdays at the quilt shop, community quilting.
- numerous trail rides exploring the mountains.
- 4 really amazing campsites.
- Spent a week with Aarons and his family, A really special group of people.
We leave with no regrets.
We are in Wheatland WY city park for the night and will move onto Pueblo CO tomorrow.