We had planned on moving to a new location yesterday, but the site we were planning on moving to was taken. So, we decided to stay in our current location until Monday, hopefully the site we want to move to will be open by then.
Look at the amazing view we were blessed with this morning! The delay in moving turned into a blessing. The clouds were amazing.